If you have a passion for Customer Service and wants to join a fun and creative team with a great mix of different nationalities, this is the position for you.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology (SMRT) is a leading supplier of equipment and tools, support and technical solutions for the mining industry. The sales function within SMRT constantly meets new customers and faces new challenges. Therefore an open, approachable attitude is the key ingredient for SMRTs sales and support team. By challenging traditional ways of working, SMRT always strive to exceed customer expectations and enable them to excel in their business. Sandvik currently have several Customer Support Centers around the world that provide sales support and customer service to all SMRT customers. Sandvik is now in the process of establishing a new Customer Support Center (CSC) in Järfälla, north of Stockholm. This will be the new center for all internal sales operations within Sweden, Norway and the UK.
Customer Service Representative
To the new CSC in Järfälla Sandvik we are now looking for a fluent English speaking and writing technical Customer Sales Support Representative to join their new team.
In this position you will:
- Identify and follow up on opportunities that can be converted into sales
- Support customers with different questions and concerns about SMRTs products and services (via phone and e-mail)
- Handle incoming customer orders
- Handle customer complaints and returns
- Handle general system and process administration, including data error management
To be qualified for this position we prefer that you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience from Customer Service and preferable by using phone and e-mail as tools of communication.
- Have an understanding and interest in technology in similar industry
- Good computer skills and experience of working with Office 365
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Previous experience from similar type of business/industry
- It´s a plus if you master Swedish as well (advantage)
We will put great emphasis on your personal qualities. For this position we prefer that you are a positive and committed person and that you are passionate for customer service. Furthermore you´re a problem solver and you enjoy working at a fast pace.
This is a 6 months long consultancy assignment, full-time. You will be employed by us at Placera Personal as a consultant but will work at Sandvik. After 6 months, the intention is that you´ll be employed by Sandvik.
Keywords: customer service, customer support, english, english speaking, technical, mining and rock technology